In this paper is focused on cloud operations and security, providing insights and tips so you can assess the quality of a vendor’s cloud offering. Read: why not all cloud providers meet the same standards when it comes to security and privacy, which topics you must investigate to ensure you choose the right vendor, and why no single check-list could work for every possible scenario.
F5 Security Operations Center (SOC) experts stand between you and security threats that can damage your business. Whether that means constantly evolving fraud-prevention services, shutting down malicious sites, or layering protections with Silverline application services, the SOC is at your service 24x7.
Many organisations are adopting Cloud-based services and moving applications to the cloud rather than deploying and maintaining in-house solutions. But the Cloud also introduces risk for both the users and IT. Find out how you can take control of the Cloud and deploy applications with full security.
In the technology-enabled enterprise, business agility depends on IT agility. To adapt in real time to shifting requirements, IT has to spend less time on routine infrastructure management tasks and sharpen its focus on delivering critical business services. Find out:
- How, by moving to the cloud and creating a service management hub for digital service innovation, business can leverage IT’s service delivery knowledge for maximum value
- An overview on the five considerations for building a successful services hub: capabilities, integrations, visibility, the platform, and the partner
- And why it’s time to shed the baggage of fragmented operations and processes, and embrace new expectations for a modern, innovative service hub that empowers business and IT users li>
This whitepaper looks at the important points that companies must understand before migrating to cloud. By reading you’ll understand: how to better compare and analyse cloud vendor offerings, what issues you should consider and what you should ignore, and how to simplify confusing pricing schemes to find the best value.
Enterprises of all sizes adopt virtualisation as a way to improve the efficiency of IT infrastructure and decrease total cost of ownership. This whitepaper looks at how customers who adopted virtualisation achieved better server utilisation, increased application uptime, and greater IT agility and responsiveness by enabling private cloud computing.
This report demonstrates how enterprises can leverage their existing footprint of market-leading application delivery controllers for both instrumentation and policy enforcement.
· The ability to observe, diagnose, and subsequently improve the performance of business-critical applications is essential
· The challenge of establishing an effective application visibility and control function is only growing as tech trends become more widespread
· A next-generation application visibility solution can efficiently and economically deliver unprecedented insight into virtual desktops, mobile and cloud services