- 12 June 2019 16:11
Australia and New Zealand Shine in Global Customer Innovation Awards
Genesys® (www.genesys.com), the global leader in omnichannel customer experience and contact centreer solutions, recognised leading Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) companies including Homecare Medical, Tokio Marine Australasia, MyBudget, O’Brien Glass, Teacher’s Mutual Bank and more during its 14th annual Customer Innovation Awards. Winners were announced on the opening day of Xperience 19, in Denver, Colorado.
The Genesys Customer Innovation awards celebrate companies from around the world for using innovative approaches and technologies, such as the cloud and artificial intelligence, to drive business performance and deliver great customer experiences. The finalists were evaluated by a panel of judges, comprised of respected industry analysts from IDC, McGee-Smith Analytics and Ovum, as well as past Customer Innovation Award winners, including Bradesco, Harambee and QuinStreet. Organisations from ANZ were strongly represented, accounting for more than 25% of the global finalists.
Top Australian and New Zealand honorees include:
1. Homecare Medical — Winner of The CX Game Changer (Making a difference with CX technology) The New Zealand social enterprise achieved greater scalability by adding digital telehealth support channels, resulting in a 92% increase in annual interactions across voice, web chat, email, SMS and social media.
2. Tokio Marine Management Australasia — Winner of The CX Team Player (Team productivity) The multinational insurer has improved agent schedule adherence by 30% by deploying workforce management since moving its contact centre to the cloud.
3. MyBudget – Finalist of The CX Game Changer
4. O’Brien Glass – Finalist in CX Visionary & CX Mover
5. Teacher’s Mutual Bank – Finalist in CX Team Player
6. Fair Work Ombudsman – Finalist in CX Visionary With submissions spanning the globe and tough international competition, the Australian and New Zealand companies were strongly represented, indicative of the high level of innovation and technology adoption in the region.
Gwilym Funnel, Vice President of Sales and Managing Director for Genesys in Australia and New Zealand said, “Our Australian and New Zealand companies deserve to be applauded for their intelligent, targeted engagement strategies, and creative use of Genesys platforms. The adoption of advanced technology in this region has always been strong, and I’m thrilled to see this forward-thinking approach to the customer experience recognised globally.”
“A highlight of each year is recognising our brilliant customers for their innovation and relentless focus on delivering the world’s best experiences,” said Merijn te Booij, Chief Marketing Officer, Genesys. “On behalf of everyone at Genesys, congratulations to all of the finalists and winners – and keep making every moment count.”