Senior MS SQL Developer
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Must Be Immediately Available To Be Successful
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO BE SUCESSFUL
Currently looking for a Senior MS SQL Developer for a wide program of work, SQL, ETL, SSIS, Data Modelling, TFS
We are currently looking to engage a Senior MS SQL Developer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, as part of the project team, is to design, develop and implement the data migration of the existing BAU DB2 Data warehouse into the newly completed MS SQL Server data warehouse.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with government expertise and banking experience.
- Integration of current Production systems into the newly built Data Warehouse
- Integration of the Regulatory system components with the newly built Data Warehouse
- Creation of technical documentation to support related support and development
- Extensive SQL Server / T-SQL development, triggers, stored procedures, SQL server full-text indexing experience
- Proven ETL development experience with Informatica and SSIS
- Visual Studio Data Tools in a source controlled environment (TFS, GIT etc)
- Proven data warehouse architecture knowledge including Data Modelling, Data vault, Scalability, MDM
- Knowledge of the Agile Methodology, Data Vault Methodology, DWH Testing Methodology (nice to Have)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in resolving complex client and stakeholder related queries.
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kevin Monahan on 02 9464 5571. Please quote our job reference number: 200175145.
Reference Number: 200175145_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below