Opportunity to be part of a project team of the Victorian State Government Department to support the commissioning of their IT services for the Corporate Services Hub being established in Melbourne CBD area.
- Understand the corporate office requirements, collect data, deliver analysis and problem resolution
- Provide level 2 support for Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory and network services (e.g. DNS, DHCP etc.)
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of DET ITD technical systems, applications and initiatives and provide expert advice to corporate staff on behalf of IMTD.
- Draft and publish technical documentation, and understanding the tools and methods in implementing. Obtain and analyse data and present it effectively.
- Provide technical advice to ICT leadership
To be successful in this role you must have the below skillset:
- In depth knowledge of contemporary Windows Server technologies, service and management of Windows and Network Administration
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Excellent communications skills
If you are interested in the role please apply by clicking on the link below. Also to have a confidential discussion on the role you may contact Ankita Biswas on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9623 6584.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below