Database Migration Support
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Data Mapping and Transformation Project
- Must Have Strong SQL Migration Experience
Currently looking for a Database Migration Support Analyst for a wide program of work, MS SQL 2012, 2014, 2016, SQL Migration experience, Oxford st
We are currently looking to engage a Database Support Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for performing data analysis to understand and explain data and data quality issues.
They will use their SQL migration experience to provide a migration roadmap to ensure smooth and effective end to end migration. They will be expected to test the migration process and resolve any issues that are identified.
- MS SQL 2012, 2014, 2016
- SQL migration experience
- Ability to analyse data to determine their accuracy and suitability for the business requirements
- Perform data analysis to understand and explain existing data and data quality issues
- Provide a migration roadmap to ensure smooth and effective end-to-end migration
- Analyse database environment assessing the infrastructure, schema and applications, data mapping and transformations
- Test the migration process, resolution of issues
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Good Written/Oral/Documentation skills
- Self-stater and ability to work independently
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175089.
Reference Number: 200175089_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below