- Brisbane CBD!
- Immediate start
- Well-known financial institution!
Paxus are currently looking for a Change Manager to assist our client, a large financial institution on a customer centric project.
A Change Manager is required for a short term engagement starting immediately. You'll be an experienced business improvement and change management practitioner with extensive experience in change management. You must be able to work independently and rapidly to acquire business knowledge and engage internal and external stakeholders from operational through to the Executive level.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Developing CM artefacts such as Change Impact Assessments, Stakeholder Maps, Communications, Engagement plans, Business readiness assessments and transition plans.
- Strong communication and stake-holder management skills
- Ability to understand and define change impacts and identify associated issues and risks
- A background in the financial industry (Preferred but not essential)
If you're interested in this position, you possess the skills required and you're available to start before the end of the month, please APPLY for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200175093.
Reference Number: 200175093_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below