IT - OTHER
Systems Administrator (ServiceNow)
QLD, OtherPosted on 02.12.2018
- Contract until June 2018
- Work in the heart of Brisbane CBD
- Unique position in a hard working team
Our client requires a ServiceNow System Administrator for an immediate start. Your role will design and implement new features, workflows and the self-service portal to an existing instance of ServiceNow. You'll be joining an existing team who expect you to hit the ground running. An exciting opportunity for a Service Now expert to develop their skills in a strong environment with a focus on people and customer service.
Your duties could entail:
- Knowledge of web design and standards for the development of the Service Portal.
- Design and development of new catalogue items, forms, workflows & content pages.
- Assist process owners in writing specification documents for creating new catalogue items (forms) and automated workflows in ServiceNow.
- Follow the change control process to implement changes, enhancements and bug fixes in ServiceNow.
- Understanding of project management, facilitation of workshops and requirements gathering.
- Knowledge transfer of the Service Portal design
To succeed you will possess the following:
- ServiceNow systems administration training in fundamentals as a minimum.
- Service Portal experience including creating widgets
- Experience configuring and implementing various aspects of ServiceNow Workflow, UI, script includes and client scripts.
- Comprehensive understanding of the self-service capability of ServiceNow
The Role would further value
- Knowledge of PowerBI and other third-party reporting tools advantage
- ITIL certification
- ServiceNow administration certification
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Quoting Ref Num (4A/06372).
Alternatively email your resume and interest to Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below