- Security - CISSP
- 6 Month contract, start ASAP
- Melbourne CBD
Large ASX listed company are looking for a Security Analyst for at least 6 months.
A Large ASX listed company are looking for a Security Analyst to work on a transformation project for at least 6 months.
Skills & Abilities
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a Security Consultant / Analyst role, working in a large and complex environment with exposure to developing security standards, planning and implementing Network Access Controls, Security Operations Centre Service, Vulnerability Management and Risk Management.
• Strong knowledge across core Security Domains
• Experience working in a global organisation.
• Strong background and experience defining processes, procedures to support security capabilities.
• Demonstrable experience working within a complex environment, ideally during a period of major transformational change.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to influence change (IT & Business)
• High degree of analytical and problem solving skills.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Birka Affleck on 0386804227. Please quote our job reference number: 200174730.
Reference Number: 200174730_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below