Microsoft CRM Technical Consultant
- New long term contract role for an experienced MS CRM specialist
- Experience with .NET Framework, WPF, C# , CRM SDK & SQL Server
- Brisbane CBD location ? join a well known consultancy
New contract opportunity for a Microsoft CRM Technical Consultant working with a well known consultancy.
New contract opportunity for a Microsoft CRM Technical Consultant with hands on experience.
Key skills and experience required to be successful in this role are:
- 5+ years hands on technical experience with Microsoft Dynamics design and development and implementation within a large complex environment
- Previously worked in a Pre-Sales or Architect role
- Proven experience in installation, configuration, customisation and extension of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Deployment, trouble shooting and production support for the applications developed
- Proven experience in defining/creating design documentation for Dynamics CRM projects
- Hands on experience developing we services and database applications
- Experienced in .Net frameworks, WPF, C# programming, CRM SDK & SQL Server
- Experienced in designing and deploying SSRS custom reports/Dashboards with Dynamics CRM
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Authentication, Windows Networking, Performance and Security aspects
- Experience with advanced web development technologies used with the XRM platform would be preferred, including REST, JSON, WCF, Silverlight, oData, jQuery
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent analytical, logical and interpersonal skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200173714.
Reference Number: 200173714_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below