Technical Business Analyst
- Large Government organisation
- Ballarat location
- Baseline security clearance - Must
3 months contract has just become available for an experienced Technical Business Analyst with Migration project experience for Ballarat location.
3 months contract has just become available for an experienced Business Analyst with Migration project experience for Ballarat location.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Business Analyst is responsible for liaising with the client and obtaining requirements through to designing documents for developers to progress and have the ability to use appropriate techniques and content to match the level and interests of the stakeholders.
In this role you not only need good communication skills but also the ability to interface on a day to day with the client, leadership and immediate team. You will act as a mediator, translator and conduit between Business and Technology areas. All your work is carried out and documented in accordance with project standards, methods and procedures
- Requirements Definition, Management and Documentation
- Interface Analysis and Documentation
- Use Case modelling
- Requirements Traceability
- User Interface Design and Functional Specifications
- Business Modelling, Workflow Modelling and Data Modelling
- Process Writing and Process Management
- Team Leadership
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- You will be degree qualified
- 5+ years BA experience - performing business analysis on requirements
- Ability and experience in eliciting business, system technical , functional and non-functional requirements from stakeholders at multiple levels across large complex government entities.
- Ability and experience in working with stakeholders at many levels (Frontline Service staff to Executives) to explain how solution will meet their needs.
- Experience with defining and maintaining requirements models and RTVMs in both specialist tools (eg TFS, Rational Req Pro etc) and generic office suite (Word, Excel etc)
Desired Attributes and Skills:
- A passion for technology and business.
- The ability to understand and assimilate different points of view.
- A love of working with people in a team-focused environment.
- Have prior exposure AGILE methodologies.
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to thrive in a collaborative culture.
- The willingness to take ownership of challenging tasks, even beyond your initial scope of responsibility.
- The flexibility to travel to client locations
As this role is based in Ballarat, Victoria relocation support will be considered for interstate applicants who are interested in moving to Ballarat to join our team.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200166126.
Reference Number: 200166126_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below