Senior Procurement Manager
- Work To Deliver Services Faster And With More Agility
- Strategic And ICT Procurement Services
- Looking For Strong Government Experience
Currently looking for a Senior Procurement/ Category Manager for a wide program of work, ICT Procurement, Tender Management, Traing, chatswood
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Procurement Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the effective management of complex ICT procurement project processes from initiation through to contract execution and the effective influencing of stakeholders.
As the Senior Procurement Manager, you will be creating new ways to bring value to overall organisation through procurement processes whilst ensuring full compliance with the NSW Government Procurement Policy Framework.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with government experience.
- Accountable for delivery of standard and complex ICT procurement projects and deliverables in high-value and high-risk procurements
- Manages guides and/or develops internal procurement projects
- Effectively engage stakeholders and develop procurement strategies based on sound knowledge of business needs and supply markets and assessing the optimal approach
- Prepare procurement documentation which is professional, well-structured and concise, uses appropriate language and contains relevant information for high value/ high risk projects and provide expert advice on the supplier evaluation and selection process and manage the process for high value/high risk projects
- Oversees relationships with key potential service providers
- Considers ICT industry conditions, trends, opportunities and competition
- Excellent knowledge of NSW Government procurement policy framework
- Strong experience within ICT Procurement
- Able to articulate new concepts and translate into implementation plans
- Identifies and solves complex problems
- Sound understanding of business process re-engineering, continuous improvement of systems and processes using analytical tools and frameworks
- Tender management
- Training and Templates
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200175088.
Reference Number: 200175088_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below