Graduate Data Scientist/ Data Analyst
- Permanent role with outstanding career progression opportunities
- Multiple roles available! Apply now for more information
- Australian Citizenship is required due to security clearance requirements
Are you passionate about pursuing a career in Data Analytics? Do you have experience with Hadoop? Do you have 1 ? 2 years? work experience? Apply now!
About the Organisation
A leading global consulting organisation with an outstanding portfolio of clients across Australia. Your opportunity to kick start your career and learn from the best in the business. This organisation will provide you with excellent training and development opportunities as well as exposure to some of the latest in technology.
- A Degree in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics etc.
- 1 - 3 years of work experience within Data Analytics, Data Science or Hadoop
- Previous work or internship experience within a customer facing role will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of machine learning and data mining techniques
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Cloudera, NoSQL, Apache, HBase, Spark, Splunk, Cassandra, Pig etc.
- Australian Citizenship is mandatory due to security clearance requirements
- A passion for technology and innovation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- A team oriented mentality
- A desire to travel both nationally and globally
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Minimum of 2 weeks per year of training and development activities
- Massive network of employees and consultant to learn from
- Job coaching and mentorship opportunities
- Microsoft certifications provided
- Subsidised healthcare options
- Work life balance schemes
- Annual bonus schemes
- New technology grants and trials
Please Note: Australian Citizenship is mandatory due to security clearance requirements
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200174999.
Reference Number: 200174999_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below