Continuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth Syd
- Diverse, challenging project
- North Sydney Based
- Contact until 29/06/2018 initially with potential for extension
A leading technology telecommunications company is seeking a Six Sigma Black Belt Certified Process Improvement Specialist for a major project.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Reporting and Improvement, the Continuous Improvement and Change Specialist will be accountable for driving process excellence and re-engineering business processes across Network Engineering including, driving key business improvement transformation projects.
Acting as a champion for innovation and continuous improvement, you will be responsible for driving the Continuous Improvement program of change through implementing Organisational Change Management strategies and plans across various transformation programs.
The role will be expected to work very closely with the Network Engineering process leads and act as a focal point for cross-unit/cross-function improvement and change activities, ensuring the integration and alignment with existing process, change methodology and other strategic corporate initiatives including the HSE framework and the Business Process Excellence program.
You will also act as a source of expertise in applying all industry recognised improvement methodologies, tools and concepts where cultural, operational and physical change is taking place.
- Acting as a Change Agent and backed by the Project Sponsor you be responsible for identifying, analysing and implementing process improvement initiatives across various areas of the business including finance, operations, commercial operations and telecommunications.
- Serve as a technical leader to identified improvement efforts through all stages of Six
- Sigma process improvement (DMAIC, Lean, DMADV etc)
- Provide leadership, guidance & coaching to people involved in the projects
- Work directly with clients to develop solutions and resolve client-specific issues.
- Document via flowcharting existing processes and identify fail points and develop solutions
- Conduct data analysis to determine root causes of service performance failure
- Research, identify, and conceptualize process and system improvements
- Develop improvement timelines, milestones and resource need
- Calculate and manage process improvement implantation, escalations, cost, scope, validation & sustainability
- Embed a Continuous Improvement capability across Network Engineering
- Change Management activities in order to embed new / updated systems, processes, products and policies.
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams to implement Continuous Improvement projects focussed on delivering efficiencies and improved customer experience.
- Deliver the Communications Plan that supports the Continuous Improvement Change Management programme timelines, milestones and deliverables.
Key Experience required:
- Experience delivering large scale LSS Black belt level projects at a management level, but also have experience driving the change and delivering the initiatives as a Change / Project / Process Consultant also.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Significant Process Improvement experience in a Consulting, Enterprise level or Telco environment
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proven ability to build strong and trusted relationships with junior - mid leadership in past engagements
- Strong change management skills
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to understand business processes and systems impact
- Ability to interact and develop working relationships with all levels and areas of the organisation
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200174951.
Reference Number: 200174951_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below