- role is based in Petersham and Sydney CBD
- 6 months Contract
- Exp in Government, Customer Service, Safety would be highly regarded
A Government sector is looking for an Instructional Designer to join their Team.
Great opportunity for an experienced Instructional Designer to join a leading top tier government organization. You will be involved in undertaking Training Needs Analysis, reviewing and updating existing materials, designing new learning for face to face workshops or digital
- Ideally, we would like someone who is also comfortable in facilitation if the need arises to run pilots or assist in training roll-outs
- The ideal candidate would be interested in future learning and how to transform learning.
- They would also have strong stakeholder management skills and be client/customer focused.
Please press "APPLY" button or alternatively send in your cv to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200174919.
Reference Number: 200174919_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below