DNS Security Specialist
A Government department is looking for a DNS Security Specialist. Based in the CBD and the initial contract will be to the end of the June.
The role will involve the following;
- Analysis of current DNS network (not limited to the Management Zone).
- Document current state DNS network (not limited to the Management Zone).
- Document remediation strategy incorporating DNS best practices, to resolve DNS issues identified in the analysis (not limited to the Management Zone).
- Test strategy, planning, execution (using a risk-based approach to minimise disruption to production).
- Implementation/execution of DNS remediation strategy (not limited to the Management Zone), including:
- Separation of primary external versus primary internal DNS; and
- Separation of Linux versus Windows DNS.
- Policy governance:
- Procedure document;
- Guidelines document; and
- Standards document.
- Handover, knowledge transfer to BAU operations, including documentation where required.
- Large enterprise experience in designing, implementing and management of Secure DNS and continuous security uplift to protect from any DNS related attacks
- Experience of Windows DNS, Linux/Unix DNS, Record types management, security key management
- Detailed level understanding of the network and DNS practices and concepts, troubleshooting skills, DNS Protocols
- Experience in Unix/Linux Operating System
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: John Cassisi