Senior Project Coordinator
- 6 month initial contract - Immediate Start
- CBD Based
- Strong resource management skills required
Seeking Snr Project Coordinators with banking/financial services background for a market leading organisation.
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Coordinator for a market leading financial services organisation for an initial 6 month contract engagement with view to start end of Jan.
Looking for candidates specifically with experience in resource management. The purpose of the position is to provide co-ordination, analysis and administrative support to Project Managers.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist in Project Management processes including timesheet management, status reporting and tracking
- Monitoring projects, benefits realisation and system delivery
- Project coordination, development of agendas and distribution of packs
- Risk, Issues, Change & Dependency Management
- Project Reporting
- Documentation Management
- Administrative Support - e.g. taking minutes
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience working as a Senior Project Coordinator within banking or financial services/banking environment
- Strong experience in resource management essential
- Must have experience working on a programme of work on specific projects
- Proven experience in supporting technical projects
- Solid Scheduling skills
- Good knowledge of financials - budgeting, forecasting
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders, Project Manager and Project team
- Understanding of the project management life-cycle, project deliverables, standard project tools, controls, quality standards and project methodologies
- Experience using Project Management scheduling and Financial Management tools
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200174869.
Reference Number: 200174869_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below