Chief Technology Officer
- Lead the advancement of Data Action’s Technology Roadmap
- Evangelise new technologies to accelerate growth and client success
- Well established and progressive business with strong national client base
For over 30 years Data Action (DA) has been providing flexible, open banking software, cloud-based hosting, software development and associated IT consulting services to both established and challenger brands in the Australian financial services/banking industry. With a strong focus on innovation and partnerships, DA is leading the market in delivering digital and mobile banking, origination, fraud and risk management solutions.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive and working closely with Board and clients alike, the responsibilities of this national Adelaide based role will include:
• developing and maintaining a technology roadmap commensurate with the challenges and opportunities faced by DA’s client base;
• leading, motivating and co-ordinating a sizeable development capability located in Adelaide, Sydney and Brisbane to deliver high quality deliverables on a consistent basis;
• evangelising the use of new technologies to accelerate client success;
• contributing to, and influencing, an ongoing growth strategy.
Applications are sought from appropriately qualified and highly accomplished information technology executives, with proven experience in a comparably customer focussed domain and the leadership, delivery and commercial skills necessary for a role of this type. Strong technology awareness and strategic planning capabilities along with superior communication and negotiation skills will also be required. Whilst not essential, experience within the banking industry and/or a comparable IT solutions business will be a definite advantage. Unwavering integrity, authenticity, professionalism and customer focus are non-negotiable requirements.
This is a truly rare senior SA opportunity in a stable and successful entity and will offer an attractive remuneration package to reflect the importance of the role and attract a high calibre candidate to work alongside the CEO.
How to Apply?
For further information on our client, please visit www.da.com.au
Applications in Word format only should be forwarded to Bernie Dyer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone enquiries are welcome on (08) 8100 8827.
Contact Name: Bernie Dyer
Contact Email: email@example.com