Hyperion Reporting Analyst - Contract initially - Large Telco in Sydney
- National Telco Organisation based in North Sydney
- 4 month contract initially
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Hyperion skills
Looking for a solid Hyperion Reporting Analyst to work for a large Telco Company based in north Sydney.
An experienced Hyperion Reporting Analyst required for 4 month contract within a large Telco company based in North Sydney.
The Hyperion Reporting Analyst role is responsible for building a new reporting suite which details financial and operational performance by Technology (FTTP, HFC, FTTN, Fixed Wireless, Satellite) and for the Business segment.
The reporting suite will measure performance compared to Budget and forecast, enabling the Product teams and Senior Management to monitor network rollout progress, CapEx spend, monetisation, profitability and other key performance trends.
Part of the Financial Planning & Reporting team, this role will also work closely with key Commercial Finance teams to understanding requirements and agree on final outputs and with the Hyperion systems team to understand data and system configuration.
Key Skills Required:
- Hyperion planning/Essbase experience essential
- Advanced Excel skills
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in accounting, IT, commerce or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in managing timelines and delivering projects to deadline
- Ability to cope with ambiguity and have a desire to contribute
- Demonstrate experience in delivering process improvement
- Strong communication skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200174749.
Reference Number: 200174749_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below