- 6 Month contract with view to extend
- Port Macquarie Location
- Large National Organisation
Great opportunity for a Change Manager to join huge organisation in Port Macquarie on an initial 6 month contract
This role is located in the beautiful region of Port Macquarie for an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend. Living Away from Home Allowance will is an option for candidates who can temporarily relocate. (Please seek consultation from a financial expert, accountant etc, on this matter)
- Develop and lead the project communications cycle and pre and post go live programs.
- Provide communications advice and guidance to key project stakeholders
- Develop and gain approval of the communications strategy/approach designed to minimise resistance and maximise change adoption amongst impacted groups.
- Develop, track, socialise and deploy required communications toolkits and deliverables as per the approved communications strategy/approach.
- Provide communications coaching, advice and guidance to the program team and key stakeholders; as required.
- Deliver required communications tasks and deliverables in accordance to the project team communications/operational program
- Thorough understanding of the role and scope of a communications and employee engagement specialist and enabling tools, methods, measures and frameworks.
- Successful delivery of large scale and complex enterprise wide communication programs in complex environments.
- A proven project and program manager of communication programs and events who has knowledge and experience of working with project management tools and methods.
- Senior communications management experience.
- Significant experience leading and supporting large scale and complex enterprise wide communication programs.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Veronica Moran on 02 94645673. Please quote our job reference number: 200174004.
Reference Number: 200174004_11
How to Apply?
Click on the link below