Mid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE)
- Urgent new contract opportunity based in the Brisbane CBD
- Experience with Spring frameworks, Rest full API development, JSON & Hibernate
- Join a well-known consultancy for a great career opportunity
Urgent roles for Mid-level Architect/Technical Leads (Java/J2EE) with Spring Boot, Spring framework and RestFull API development experience.
Looking for an experienced Mid-level Architect/Technical Lead to join a well-known global consultancy, staring ASAP!
You will be the technology expert with a proven technical background, strong communication and collaboration skills.
- work collaboratively towards the desired technical design and Architecture
- Provide Technical support during Development, Testing, and Deployment of projects
- Proactive, regular communications with the Business/Technology partners and Management on status, changes or issues
- Complete deliverable's by defined schedules and requirements
- Provide inputs on estimates for projects
- Performs root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications
Key skills required:
- Experienced working with Digital applications
- Previous experience within an Architecture role
- Proven experience on Java/J2EE frameworks
- Proven development experience of Spring Boot, Spring framework, Soap and RESTful API, JSON and Hibernate
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment
- Previous experience working within the banking or financial sector ideal
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in developing highly available applications using open source Java technologies and Frameworks
*This role is based in Brisbane*
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200172585.
Reference Number: 200172585_15
How to Apply?
Click on the link below