- 6 month contract
- Based in North Canberra | Free parking
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
CANBERRA BASED Have you got extensive experience in the IT Infrastructure domain? Do you have 5 years of Business Analyst experience? Apply now!
We are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work on a Network and Mobility Augmentation project. You will be required to support the infrastructure program to document requirements relating to mobile device management, networks and remote communications.
Duties will include:
- Partner with IT Infrastructure team to document technical specifications and standard operating procedures
- Develop comprehensive process scenarios, track design and test progress, and contribute to issue resolution during various testing cycles
- Ensure compliance with internal controls/Governance
- Develop other project documents, such as options analyses and procurement documentation, as directed
- Assist with administrative tasks as directed
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a business analyst; preference for experience on projects within the IT infrastructure domain
- Highly developed communications skills, including presentation skills, negotiation and influencing ability to manage senior stakeholders and technical SME's, from different backgrounds
- Experience in communication and mobility systems
- Experience on projects working with Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) technology
- Experience on projects working with mobile technologies
Australian Citizenship mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200173711.
Reference Number: 200173711_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below