SAP HR Trainer
- Contract Position
- Immediate Start
- Working in SAP HR Training Unit
Looking for an SAP HR Trainer to join a well-regarded team on a contract role.
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for an SAP HR Trainer to join a government team on a contract role. You will be part of SAP HR Training unit.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Undertake configuration changes to SAP HR
- Undertake high level testing of changes made by external consultants and through changes via upgrades
- Function as a proactive customer advocate between client and SAP consultants to ensure successful resolution of client issues
- Identify client needs and help determine appropriate solutions
- Analyse interpret and review relevant arrears of research including changes to condition of employment, taxation and superannuation
- Requirements gathering and development of functional specifications
- Member of project teams to implement changes and innovations
If you are interested in this role and believe you meet the specific criteria required please APPLY now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200172924.
Reference Number: 200172924_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below