Communications Technician / Auto Electrician / Radio Installer
- Immediate start in 2018
- 7:7 Roster
- Initial 2 month contract with opportunity of rolling contract till end 2019
Several opportunities exist for Installers who have experience installing modems.
A leading global mining group is looking for several installers in northern WA to join their team for a 2 month contract installing 90 LTE modems on Heavy Vehicles over this period.
- 7:7 Roster (FIFO)
- Inductions will take place for site requirements
- Full Scope will be provided once shortlisted.
The following skills are mandatory:
- Experience installing equipment on heavy vehicles/machinery install experience
- Mining Experience
- Trade Qualified
- Wireless technology experience - ideally 4G or LTE
- Advanced 4WD driver training and valid driver's license and own equipment.
You will be required to pass a drug and alcohol screening and fitness for work test if successful.
Please ensure you list details of any certificates (including inductions) you have, in your resume.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ferid Klancevic on 03 86804206. Please quote our job reference number: 200174226.
Reference Number: 200174226_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below