- Permanent opportunity
- Based 5 minute walk from Wynyard Station
- Work for one of the largest of it's kind!
An amazing opportunity to demonstrate your ability as a Security Consultant in a fulfilling environment for a highly regarded IT Services firm
Sensational permanent opportunity has now become available for a talented, motivated and forward-thinking Security Consultant to join a multi-national IT Services Firm located in the heart of the Sydney CBD
Add value for the business by providing a wide range of tasks in an organised and timely fashion, including but not limited to:
- Manage security consulting engagements
- Maintain familiarisation with client security consulting methodologies
- Provide leadership in the support of business development activities in the form of scoping, estimating and/or writing business proposals
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of consulting frameworks and methodologies
- Participate in client workshops, presentations, RFI/T/P's, and bid teams
- Serve as a mentor of other security staff
To be successful in this position you will possess the following essential requirements:
- Extensive professional experience in IT, with experience in an Information Security, Risk Management, Audit or equivalent discipline
- Demonstrated experience in leadership roles in Security Consulting or Professional Services
- Broad security delivery experience across domains such as: security architecture; strategy; governance, risk and compliance; security incident management; operations; technical controls; identity and access management
- Expert knowledge of Information Security principles and practices
- Industry certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, SABSA, ISO27000 Lead Auditor, PCI-DSS
- Demonstrated experience in consulting pre-sales and specialisation in one or more security domains
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jake Akkermans on (02) 9464 5704. Please quote our job reference number: 200173554.
Reference Number: 200173554_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below