Automation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - Sydney
- The future is here, work on the automation of repeatable processes
- Must have strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract potentially leading to a Permanent position
Enter into the interesting world of Robotics Process Automation (RPA); you will be a Solution Architect with previous BPM experience.
Are you an Application Solutions Architect/Designer with some Business Process Modelling (BPM) experience? If the answer is yes, this is an excellent opportunity to step into the world of Robotics with one of the market leaders in the space.
This is a great opportunity to join a mature team working on the automation of repeatable processes. This will include OCR, rules based workflow and Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technologies. This is a 12 month fixed term contract that will likely turn permanent for the right person.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Solution Architect/Designer working in an enterprise level company on technology enabled change programs/projects
- Must have experience using Business Process Modelling (BPM)
- Be business minded when it comes to your designs (as opposed to technology first)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Agile SCRUM environment experience
- Ideally come from a development background
- Bonus if you have process automation experience
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200171527.
Reference Number: 200171527_9
How to Apply?
Click on the link below