Senior Business Analyst
- Must be from Telco Background
- Workshop facilitation skills is must
- 6 Month Contract
Looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a large telecommunication industry with a background in metrics and performance reporting.
Great opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a leading top tier Telco industry. You will be responsible for discovering and delivering the required metrics to be delivered as part of the C-level strategic dashboard solution.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Exposure to telco technical environments or capability to understand
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ownership and delivery of outcomes
- Able to contribute to developing a broader project level strategy
- Engage and influence stakeholders
- The ability to deliver and translate requirements to broader business goals
- Successful track record, gained over many years, in business analysis
- Solid working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Business intelligence, dashboarding and data warehouse project experience is an advantage
- Perform inward and outward facing role within projects/releases/programmes, using Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies.
- Exceptional business focused business analysis skillsets with an adaptability to technical environments
- Report statuses, risks and issues to Project/Programme Managers regularly.
- Build and lead high-performing and self-organizing cross-functional teams, in order to deliver all components of the allocated work within prescribed time, cost, and quality metrics.
- Participate and grow a team culture that values collaboration, innovation, agile delivery, cross-skilling, sponsor engagement, continuous improvement and team success.
- Encourage close co-operation across all roles and functions within the teams through empowering their members, facilitating creativity and building a collaborative and trusting work environment.
- Track activities, schedule, velocity, and capacity diligently. Remove obstacles to enable the project team to deliver the required outcomes effectively.
- Facilitate collaborative activities, workshops and team meetings, e.g., Discovery workshops, estimations, feature elaboration, release and iteration planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and showcases.
- Manage backlog by working with key business stakeholders and Business Analyst to prioritize user stories.
- Proactively improve customer experience and advocacy
Please press "APPLY" button or alternatively send in your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200173097.
Reference Number: 200173097_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below