- 6 month contract
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
A leading organisation within the aerospace industry are looking for multiple experienced PHP Developers!
Paxus are currently looking for multiple PHP Developers to manage our clients back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your main priority will be to develop high quality PHP code based on the defined framework.
Role and responsibilities:
- Keep applications up-to-date with supported PHP versions
- Review as much as possible with Customer (iteration) to deliver business requirements.
- Work across the full software development life cycle
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Ensure with the Operations Team that proper backup mechanism is in place.
- Provide documentation and support on applications (Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining applications and databases)
- Provide constant feedback and to the business solutions manager and make sure any potential issues are highlighted.
- Strong knowledge of PHP MVC web frameworks: CAKE 5-5.6, CodeIgniter OR Laravel V7
- Familiarity with MySQL and MSSQL databases
- Strong API experience (Desirable but not essential)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- User authentication and authorisation experience between multiple systems, servers and environments.
- Experience implementing Single Sign On with PHP and Active Directory systems
- Australian Citizens may only apply
*Please note, this position is based in Brisbane!
If you're available to start a new position before the end of the month, you're an experienced PHP Developer with MVC framework experience in either Laravel, CodeIgniter OR CakePHP then please APPLY for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jordan Ricketts on 07 3339 5608. Please quote our job reference number: 200172795.
Reference Number: 200172795_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.