MS Dynamics Technical Consultant - Sydney
- Must have working rights in Australia
- Initial contract until end of February 2018
- MS Certifications ideal for this candidate
Experienced Technical MS Dynamics Consultant needed for expanding IT services company in Sydney. ASAP START. Contract until end of February 2018
This rapidly expanding IT Services and Consulting organisation in the Sydney area is looking for an experienced Technical MS Dynamics CRM Consultant
As a technical Dynamics Solution Development Senior Consultant, you will be considered a learned professional that applies your subject matter expertise in support of operational objectives. You will be primarily focused on leveraging your technical experience to design and implement CRM solutions for your client. Additionally, you will be a key contributor across all phases of projects
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
Day-to-day you will:
- Contribute across all phases of projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Leverage deep technical expertise to design and implement CRM solutions
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Research customer issues that may be non-standard in order to offer solutions
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure project quality meets standards through KPI identification and testing plan
- Partner with cross-functional technology and design teams to ensure consistent, beneficial client interaction and solution delivery
- Assist in sales activities and planning as required
- Support continuous improvement efforts to proactively identify potential challenges to customer success and business productivity
- Travel as needed
Your technical skills may include:
- Experience with software in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, Microsoft SQL, HTML, Microsoft ASP, .NET, etc.
- Relational database concepts -Coaching junior developers
Your non-technical skills may include:
- Client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Consulting experience working with external clients with a proven track record for delivering great results.
- Experience working with global/offshore teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Experience in business systems solution deployment with an emphasis in CRM applications
- Excellent communication skills
- You are likely to have about 7 years of work experience in project management, system design, or other relevant experience.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200172536.
Reference Number: 200172536_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below