Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant
- Great Sydney Based Location
- Exciting project
- Dynamic Team Environment
Fantastic opportunity to participate?with one of a leading Sydney based government organisation
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant to join a leading Sydney based government organisation on an Exciting project.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to produce high quality written documentation in a timely manner.
- Participate in team collaboration to understand project requirements and translate those requirements into clear and comprehensive user stories.
- Recent and applicable Salesforce/Force.com configuration and custom development support experience.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, especially prioritisation and management of flexible scope.
- Participate and lead client facing Sprint demo(s).
- Ability to prioritize and work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Sound understanding of, and experience within, the public sector would be highly regarded.
- Working effectively with a multi-disciplinary geographically dispersed group.
- Maintain a business outcome focussed perspective while operating within the defined technology envelope
- Establishes working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate commitment to the project purpose and outcomes.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200172436.
Reference Number: 200172436_3
How to Apply?
Click on the link below