Portfolio / Relationship Manager
NSW, SydneyPosted on 13.11.2017
- Be part of a large complex transformation Project!
- Great location, close to Central / Town Hall station
- Contract position with immediate start!
Portfolio / Relationship Manager required for a large project within Government. Experience in Infrastructure and Change Management required
- Strategic and tactical advice on Agency Relationship Management
- Act as an advocate for the programme and ensure that the Agency receives the required level of engagement through the delivery phases
- Responsible for the establishment and management of the stakeholder management plan. Will take personal responsibility for management of key senior stakeholders.
- Responsible for escalating and risks or issues raised by the agency which are unable to be resolved at the agency level to the program and portfolio level. Takes responsibility for monitoring the completion of mitigating actions and communicates progress back to the agency
- Supports Change Leads in the development of the business readiness framework. Responsible for communicating key actions and decisions to key senior stakeholders
- Meets with key senior stakeholders on a regular basis to monitor and maintain stakeholder engagement levels
- At least 10 years experience in managing transformational change in large complex environments encompassing communication, engagement, training and reinforcement delivery
- Demonstrated achievement in delivering benefits in Government environments or similar commercial environments
- Previous senior experience in Transport NSW desirable
- Ability to connect with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels quickly
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure operations desirable
- Good understanding of Project Management methods and approaches, including reporting methods, schedule and dependency management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels. Able to communicate and work with numerous people at various organisation levels.
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement
while maintaining a strong customer service approach.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Paul Lapniewski on 02 9464 5973. Please quote our job reference number: 200172239.
Reference Number: 200172239_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.