IT Senior Business Analyst
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Application and Design Projects
- MUST BE A AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN TO APPLY
Currently looking for a IT Senior Business Analyst for a wide program of work, Application Development, Software maintenance, Microsoft, CRM, CBD
We are currently looking to engage an IT Business Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will ensure high level and detailed business requirements elicitation, analysis and management, enterprise analysis, solution assessment and validation and analysis.
As the IT Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the variety of analysis task required to bring a project to a successful completion.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise but a banking/finance background would be best preferred.
- Working closely with business SMEs and IT development teams to elicit and analyse business requirements to discover the underlying business need to be addressed and information related to the product and project requirements
- Specifying Requirements (business, functional and non-functional) - documenting the requirements in a format that can be shared and understood of stakeholders
- Developing User Interface Designs - utilising User Centred Design (UCD) principles and practices to design User Interfaces that conform to industry practices and guidelines.
- Develop process maps with as-is process analysis and to-be process designs.
- Assisting Business resources to User Acceptance Test preparation and system implementation (including contributing to the development of user manuals and the provision and coordination of User training) as required.
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years in analysis especially in relation to IT systems.
- Sound experience in the use of industry process modelling tools and requirements management tools is highly desirable.
- Excellent technical specialist knowledge of IT Systems Development Lifecycles (SDLC).
- Excellent IT business analysis technical skills in process modelling (including experience utilising BPMN) and data analysis and modelling.
- Good knowledge of CRM, Microsoft CRM Dynamics.
- Good knowledge of, or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of systems and underlying technologies such as MS SharePoint, MS SQL Server (SSIS/SSRS), MS .NET, Neuron ESB
- Must be an Australian Citizen to be successful
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200172517.
Reference Number: 200172517_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.