- Contract to June 2018 with extension options
- Canberra Based
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
CANBERRA BASED Do you have experience with IBM MQ, MQ Appliances and DataPower appliances? Looking for a long term contract?
We are currently seeking a MessageQueue / DataPower Administrator to manage multiple integration platform products including IBM MQ and DataPower appliances.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the configuration and tuning of one or more integration products which include
- IBM MQ, MQ Appliances
- DataPower appliances
- Representing the Section as a Subject Matter Expert providing expert knowledge, advice and assistance relating to middleware integration, to other teams;
- Managing the integration platform environments by applying process orchestration methodologies and automation tooling to maintain system health where appropriate;
- Assisting with the BAU support of middleware integration including:
- Incident and problem resolution;
- System upgrades, patching and installations;
- System security;
- Demonstrated experience in design, build, monitor, support - MQ/MQ Appliances/DataPower;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Unix/Linux/integration system engineer;
- Demonstrated highly developed analytical, fault diagnosis and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering projects;
- Strong documentation skills, including documenting standard operating procedures and build and configuration guides;
- Ability to work as a productive, diligent and supportive member of a small team as well as the ability to work independently, including proven ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships and work under pressure to meet deadlines and maintain services;
Australian Citizenship is mandatory.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200171932.
Reference Number: 200171932_2
Contact Details: Jocelyn Reid | 02 6151 9204
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jocelyn Reid
Contact Phone: 02 6151 9204
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.