IT Security Analyst
New opportunity to work within our client's IT Security team leading vendors and IT security risk assessments along with providing an advanced level of advice and guidance on a range of IT security related matters.
OUTLINE OF MAJOR DUTIES:
- Able to lead Vendor and project IT Security risk assessments
- Provide an advanced level of advice and guidance on a range of IT security related matters
- Evaluation of solutions, provide expert guidance and advice on strategic / major projects
- Communicates via formal presentations to medium and large sized groups of decision makers
- Proactive in the assessment of IT security risks and vulnerabilities
- Degree in a related discipline
- Appropriate tertiary qualification and/or industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of information security standards such as:- ISO27001 (Information technology - security techniques, information security management systems)
- PCI Data security standard
- Information Risk based on AS4360 (Risk Management)
- Industry certifications in one of the following CISM, CISSP, CISA or Certified penetration tester)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mark Mcphee
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.