PROJECT MANAGEMENT / TEAM LEAD
Process Improvement Manager (Black Belt)
NSW, SydneyPosted on 13.10.2017
- Diverse, challenging project
- North Sydney Based
- 6 month contract
A leading technology transformation company is seeking a Six Sigma Black Belt Certified Process Improvement Manager for a major, national project.
- Coaching GM's and Managers to embed scaling disciplines
- Driving delivery of process transformation within supported business units
- Governance of BPE program in place
- Contribute to achieving process excellence across nbn
- Support the relevant BPE team including scaling disciplines embedded, planning, mentoring of staff, performance management and supervising work.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification - (must have).
- At least 6 years experience as a Black Belt Lead/Master Black Belt.
- Sound business acumen with proven experience in a BPE/Black Black/Service Improvement or Lead role
- Able to lead, as well as being hands on
- Six Sigma Deployment Design and Planning
- Six Sigma Execution
- Process Improvement
- An understanding of ARIS and BPMN 2.0 modelling would be highly beneficial .
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact George Davies on 02 94645955. Please quote our job reference number: 200168111.
Reference Number: 200168111_1
Contact Details: George Davies (02) 9464 5955 / firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.