- Brisbane based
- Large Mining projects
- Initial 3 month contract with extensions
Test Analyst to join large enterprise project in mining sector. This is an initial 3 month opportunity with possible extensions.
You will be part of a large project providing your technical testing expertise including analysing the requirements, creating and executing test cases, support acceptance testing and report on results across three large mining specific projects.
Your new role:
- Identify problems and issues through application of the test processes and procedures
- Escalate with the Test Manager problems effecting system test planning, execution and results
- Report regularly to the Test Manager on the progress of all assigned test tasks and activities
- Review and support agreed test strategies
- Identify and prepare test cycles / runs
- Participate in reviews as required
- Establish traceability from test cases to requirements as required
- Assist with the analysis of problems and issues and provide feedback to possible solutions
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures to facilitate work flow (where applicable / required / necessary)
- Analyse and understand requirement specifications relating to functionality under test and provide feedback to management and staff concerning potential design flaws or omissions in business requirements and/or technical design documentation
- Escalate identified risks or issues to management
- Utilise available testing tools as required
- Test cases execution - system and system integration testing
- Working knowledge of testing best practices and methodologies, along with experience of working with tools such as
- Assist with Acceptance testing - collation of test results, collation & documentation of defects
- Achievement of high quality testing and assurance outcomes
- Document deliverables:
- Develop / assist with the development of test plans
- Prepare test cases as per requirement, design and functional specifications
- Prepare and/or maintain business process test cases (if applicable)
- Execute test cases as required
- Document and log defects arising from testing
- Develop / assist with the development of test summary reports
- 3 - 5 years' hands on testing experience (ISTQB certification is desirable)
- 1 - 2 years' experience utilising WSDL's and SoapUI
- 3 - 5 years' experience with testing tools - HP ALM, XMLspy
- Experience using or testing the following systems will be highly desirable:
- Schneider Ampla
- Honeywell ProcessMORe
- Caterpillar MineStar Fleet and Terrain
- Oracle Fusion (integration middleware platform)
If you are looking for a new role and you have the experience required to be successful please click apply.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rebecca Christophersen on 0733395613. Please quote our job reference number: 200171773.
Reference Number: 200171773_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.