Senior Capacity Planner
- Great CBD Location
- Immediate start
- Competitive Rates $$$
Looking for a Senior Capacity Planner for Melbourne based client on contract role for 6 months
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This job is required to ensure capacity on these networks and platforms is managed, planned and deployed in a timely and cost effective manner to meet customer requirements.
The following accountabilities are to be achieved as an individual or by directing other team members under your guidance.
- Network Capacity Planning Subject Matter Expert
- Determine capacity requirements to meet Product Forecasts and Sales Pipeline
- Determine and define infrastructure solution to meet requirements
- Deploy infrastructure via specifications to implementation agents
- Monitor capacity using existing systems and tools or developing new methodology, systems or tools where required
- Identify potential capacity runouts and trigger appropriate deployment solution
- Produce regular capacity reports
- Participate or conduct capacity review meetings with stakeholders
- Establish and document new processes where required to support the above activities
- Prepare, bid for and justify an annual budget
- Manage a programme of works to an approved budget.
- Author Capacity plans and strategies
- Author network overview documentation
- Author Deployment Standards & Engineering Limits documentation
- Other duties as reasonably directed
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rutika Kawale on 03 86804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200171710.
Reference Number: 200171710_1
Contact Details: Rutika
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rutika
Contact Phone: Rutika
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.