Multiple Hadoop Developers Sydney
- Contract until June 2018 + 2 x 6 Month Extensions!!
- Australian Citizens or PR with 4+ years traceable Australian work history
HiveQL | Spark/Spark SQL | Scala | Impala | NoSQL | HDFS | Python | Bash Shell Scripting | HBase | Oozie | Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or Adelaide!
Multiple Hadoop Developers are required for a Greenfield project with an international consulting firm to be involved with the design, development and deployment of application and data solutions on a Cloudera cluster.
Ideally, you will have skills with Hadoop technologies such as HiveQL, Spark/Spark SQL, Scala, Impala, NoSQL, HDFS, Python, Bash Shell Scripting, HBase, Oozie.
In this role you will:
- Design, Development and/or Testing of Cloudera systems and services to support various financial and analytics systems, with focus on efficiency, scalability, sustainability, stability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver the Services in alignment with Architecture Reference Models, Data & Analytics Strategies and Delivery Approaches & Methodologies.
- Assist in developing data pipelines required to synchronise Enterprise Source data
- Leading and mentoring junior developers within team to deliver results.
- Participation in knowledge transfer with other team members.
- Coordinate deployment and release planning activities.
- Work closely with other teams to develop and document solutions to problems.
- Maintain and improve overall quality of the code base.
The role is offered as a contract role until the end of June 2018 + 2 x 6 month extension options.
Due to the security requirements only Australian Citizens can be considered for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rebecca Christophersen on 0733395613. Please quote our job reference number: 200171219.
Reference Number: 200171219_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.