Program Evaluation Manager
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- New and Exciting Program Evaluation Program
- New Castle Location
Currently looking for a Program Evaluation Manager for a wide program of work, Periodic Evaluations, Policy, Design and Implementation, New Castle
We are currently looking to engage a Program Evaluation Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organisation.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for delivering the periodic evaluation of the business programs and projects, both new and existing, to assess their continued relevance, relationship to business needs and other programs.
The Program Evaluation Manager creates the annual evaluation schedule and reporting regime for central government reporting across the cluster. He or she liaises with central government to ensure proper reporting of program evaluation whilst advising Executive Management on the criteria for program selection and prioritisation.
This role will be best suited for an experienced Program Evaluation Manager with high level experience in developing and leading rigorous evaluation programs within government.
- Lead the evaluation of programs and implementation of reporting systems and procedures to optimize efficiency and support the achievement of quality outcomes, and monitor and report on performance
- Provide expert advice and information to inform relevant stakeholders to enable informed decision making regarding programs
- Lead and manage the unit to support the Agency in meeting program evaluation commitments and preparation of documentation related to program evaluation, and reviews of evaluation procedures
- Develop and implement strategies for the monitoring and evaluation of the programs to assist in preparation of reporting, to identify risks and issues and ensure the achievement of desired outcomes
- Lead and facilitate stakeholder engagement, consultation and negotiation on program evaluation issues and activities designed to support sound decisions and approaches
- Oversee the preparation of reports, briefs and correspondence to inform or respond to Agency and/or Government requests
- High-level experience in developing and leading rigorous evaluation programs within government
- Experience in program evaluation, policy analysis, statistics or related social science field is required
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and implementing program evaluation systems
- Experience working in complex organisations, preferably government organisations with diverse operations and program evaluation needs
- Advanced knowledge of program evaluation principles and practices, including survey development and administration, and qualitative and quantitative research methods and analysis
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200171136.
Reference Number: 200171136_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below