Telco Service Transition Manager - Telco exp essential - Permanent
- Permanent role with rapidly expanding telecommunications company
- Must be an Australian Citizen to be eligible for Aust Govt' Security Clearance
- North Sydney based
Experienced Telco Service Transition Manager with experience within an Agile Telco Environment essential.
Telco Service Transition Manager needed to work on major business/customer focused network transition initiatives.
This Opportunity to work with a leading and rapidly expanding telecommunications player in North Sydney, one of Australia's top-rated employers in terms of culture, employee satisfaction and career growth/progression.
This Business Service Transition Manager is responsible for working with Retail Service Providers / Customers and their delivery teams to ensure businesses and government organisation's transition successfully. The role provides a project or program management functions for engagement with the cross-functional teams to help ensure that they deliver quality solutions that support positive customer and end-user experience.
Australian Citizenship required due to the security and government customer environments.
This is a critical role working with the customer, internal/external stakeholders as well as internal teams to ensure the transition is successful from all aspects. This will take a strong influencer, someone who is pragmatic and approachable.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A strong background in project and/or program management, customer service and delivery including customer transition planning in a telecommunications or IT environment
- Demonstrated ability in providing on-site consultation services to individual clients within operational environments
- A minimum of five years leading projects or programs, customer service delivery, operations or technical projects within telecommunications or IT environments
- Demonstrated ability to build/manage/work with large cross-functional teams to develop their functional competencies through process improvements
- Demonstrated ability to maintain customer relationships
- Capable of leading and tracking numerous projects with divergent schedules.
- Proven ability in performing high-level escalations in a professional and responsible manner
- Key Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Must have a strong customer focus and understanding of how to work with large service providers, enterprise and government customers
- Must have a broad knowledge of telecommunications technologies used in a carrier environment. In particular; Carrier Ethernet and fixed broadband
- Must have a broad knowledge of the IT platforms and associated operating domains which are relevant to service providers (fulfilment, assurance, and billing)
- Able to deliver succinct and fact-based communications, both verbally and in writing
- Able to successfully interface and establish rapport with retail service providers and their end-users
- Able to use formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress
APPLY NOW for this exciting opportunity
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200169696.
Reference Number: 200169696_4
Contact Details: Nathan Coller
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nathan Coller