Field Deployment / Customer Service Representative
- Contract to mid-Dec 2017
- Melbourne CBD
- Telecommunication industry experience highly regarded
Fantastic opportunity for a detail oriented individual with a focus on customer service to join a large telco organisation!
Working with the Service Delivery Lead to ensure the efficient delivery of customer orders along the various phases of the delivery chain.
Your responsibilities include:
- Contacting customers to arrange Site Assessment appointments by efficiently scheduling all Site Assessments, taking into account Site Assessor capacity, customer availability, geographic location and order timing
- Support the Service Delivery Lead where required in:
- monitoring, checking and scheduling incoming work to deliver required customer and business outcomes
- solving design or field coordination or administration issues as they arise
- coordinating construction and commissioning teams to minimise customer impact and improve the service experience
- confirming and organising activation tasks
- coordinating and solving material shortfalls
- responding to issues and escalations from Front of House representatives and internal sources
- Establish, maintain and build effective working relationships with peer groups and key internal stakeholders in Design, Construct, Business Enablement and the rest of the Service Delivery team where appropriate
- Monitor orders and take action or escalate to ensure specified performance targets are met
- Identify roadblocks that may impact the performance of individual contributors and either resolve or escalate as appropriate
- Aid in the delivery of Customer Service Quality outcomes
- Knowledge of design, construction and assurance quality, processes and procedures.
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers acts with customers in mind.
- Proficient use of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. SAP experience highly regarded.
- Demonstrated high levels of time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a small team both local and virtual
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200169629.
Reference Number: 200169629_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below