- Competitive $$$ on offer
- ** Immediate start **
- Melbourne CBD location!
** Quick 3 month contract for a Solutions Architect with healthcare exp. and great communication! With a view to extend **
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A highly regarded, well branded national health organisation, currently at the initial stages of an IT transformation, are looking to bring on board a Solution Architect extraordinaire.
This dynamic company offers great benefits and discounts to its employees, also offering further ongoing training and working flexibility.
The head office is located in the CBD, close to trains, trams and restaurants.
Use this opportunity to structure the role in and around your individual career, creating scope to move into more senior leadership roles.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will be building this role!
- In the beginning design phase of piece of work you will work within a highly technical arena
- You will use your clear communication skills to work closely with Stakeholders
- You will use your Pre-sales or tender experience to be a technical subject matter expert
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Great communication skills
- Ideally have experience in healthcare - specifically hospital or home care
- Enjoy working in a Microsoft environment
- Documentation (RFPs) and design phase experience
- IVR technology experience would be an advantage!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200169582.
Reference Number: 200169582_2
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below