Manual and Automation Tester
- 12 month contract, based in Brisbane CBD
- Strong Java coding expreince, and prior experience working in Agile
- prior experience in manual and automation testing
Develop and execute manual and automated tests for APIs and GUIs, and have a strong background in the automated testing of complex applications
We are looking for an experienced Senior Test Engineer within the experience in programming and the testing of software to join a large financial services providers Global Software Development team. This fantastic opportunity is based in Brisbane CBD, close to public transport and public parking, and is for a duration of 12 months.
You will work within a tight knit team and be responsible for the testing and delivery high quality software. You will use your strong background in developing and executing manual and automated tests for API's and GUI's, and have a strong understanding in the automated testing of complex applications where security and reliability matter.
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong background in manual and automation testing using Jenkins
- Prior experience testing API's and GUI's
- Experienced with Test and Defect/Requirements Management tools.
- Strong understanding of Java coding.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200168820.
Reference Number: 200168820_1
Contact Details: Eve De Lange - Paxus - 07 3339 5611
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eve De Lange
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5611