Senior Infrastructure Lead
- Brisbane based
- Immediate start
- 2.5 months contract
Infrastructure Lead Engineers interested in 2.5 months contract, who are Brisbane based and available to start immediately, please apply now!
We are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Lead Engineer/Architect to lead a package of work detailing the wireless (LTE) and hosting platforms (server room, FMS) full time for 2.5 months (June to August). The role will be required lead a team of RF Engineer, Solution Architect and Platform Engineer.
The key objectives of this work package are:
- Resolution of the wireless communications solution and scope (LTE introduction, resolution of current wireless technology)
- Resolution of the scope of supporting technology platforms and infrastructure
- IROC technical and organisational capability assessment
- Resolution of the cyber requirements for autonomous operations
- Forward work plan for SPS/DPS
Please note this role involves occasional travel to a mine site.
If you are currently in the market and would like to secure a well paid contract for the next 2 and a half months starting immediately please apply now!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nik Stojanov on 08 61511702. Please quote our job reference number: 200168652.
Reference Number: 200168652_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below