Migration Project Manager
- Australia's Leading Telecommunication Organization
- New And Exciting Migration & Disconnection Projects
- Close To Public Transportation
Currently looking for a Migration & Disconnections Project Manager for one of Australia's Leading Telco, Transformation, Migration, Data, North Syd
We are currently looking to engage a Migration and Disconnection Project Manager who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Telecommunication Organisation
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the delivery of key projects contributing to the effective identification, tracking and migration management of safety critical services that may be affected by the organisations' networks.
As the Migration Project Manager, you will ensure the transition of key strategic objectives and high level requirements, are clear and concise to the vision plans.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government with strong telecommunication expertise.
- Key focus on data reporting, data quality and transformation of data and ETL processes
- Analyse and evaluate high level requirements/ request and develop project requirements
- Delivery against the agreed scope of work
- Management of key stakeholders
- Strong experience working in one or more large scale enterprise technologies within a telecommunication organisation
- Over 5 years' experience in migration and disconnection projects
- Data reporting, data quality and transformation of data (ETL processes)
- Excellent communication skills with a consultative approach
- MUST PROVIDE PASSPORT IF SUCCESSFUL FOR THE OPPORTUNITY FOR SECUIRTY PURPOSES
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200168339.
Reference Number: 200168339_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below