Senior Project Manager
Our client, a leader in the Telecommunications industry, have an opportunity available for Senior Project Manager to join the services team on an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
The roles will be responsible for the Project Management of NSW based site upgrades and deployments. They will be joining an established team that is delivering a nationwide RAN Software site rollout for a large enterprise leader in the telecommunications industry. It is imperative the PMs be capable of working in a rapid paced, ever changing environment and be capable of establishing and managing strong stakeholder relationships.
The roles will collaborate with a strong team of like-minded professionals ranging from Site Acquisition, Civil Works and Telecommunications Implementation teams so a hard-working, team players attitude is a must.
In order to be considered for these positions you must have:
- Proven experience (ideally 5 years +) Project Managing large scale RAN Software upgrade or rollout projects.
- Strong understanding of the RAN Software site rollout process.
- RAN Software regression testing
- Fantastic communication skills with strong ability to establish strong working relationships and managing stakeholders.
- Proven experience working in high volume, rapid paced and large enterprise environments.
- A hard-working and collaborative nature.
For further information, please either APPLY NOW via the link below or call Luke on (02) 9409 4817 for a confidential discussion.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Luke Moran