Project Manager - Site Acquisitions / Telecommunications
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join a Site Acquisition & Design team. He team is responsible for supporting the network delivery group who are providing new and augmented mobile base station infrastructure for the company's Wireless networks.
- Tasked with the delivery of several smaller projects
- The delivery of assigned projects to meet the desired expectations - Normally several concurrent smaller projects
- Manage expectations of stakeholders and delivery partners (including internal and external customers), drive change and negotiate successful project outcomes with in a complex environment
- Liaise with internal staff and external contractor stakeholders (RF engineers, Property, planning and design consultants)
- Ensure effective communication to stakeholder on project progress risks/issues
- Worked as Project Manager or looking to make the step up into Project Management
- Knowledge of site acquisition processes - both property and town planning - this can be just as an overview, they don't need in depth knowledge
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of Network Delivery projects
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of the Network Delivery Supplementary Services [contractor delivery] model and can display astute commercial acumen in the delivery of contracted works
- Experience reading, interpreting and reviewing design drawings
- Community consultation skills are a bonus
- Project management certificate preferred but not essential
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Colby Zurlini