A large, leading Telecommunications Client is seeking an experienced SDM Engineer for a 6-month contract (with 6-month extension) located in the Perth CBD. We are seeking candidates who are experienced in Nokia Subscriber Data Management Products.
- Perform activities including commissioning, integration and testing;
- Perform SW/HW upgrades;
- SW maintenance activities such as installation and testing of new change deliveries activities;
- Carries out root/cause analysis in more complex problems;
- Carries out variety of complex activities per plan within broader area of responsibility, analyses problems;
- Individual Contributor Performs and/or coordinates day-to-day activities to meet departmental/project objectives;
- Accepts responsibility for and demonstrates support for delegated decisions;
- Can work under minimum supervision;
- Uses nonstandard approaches to resolving issues;
- Suggests improvements and seeks opportunities for innovation.
- Nokia HLR installation/commissioning/troubleshooting;
- Nokia HSS installation/commissioning/troubleshooting;
- Nokia One NDS installation/commissioning/troubleshooting;
- Nokia One MNP installation/commissioning/troubleshooting;
- Nokia One EIR installation/commissioning/troubleshooting knowledge on intermediate level;
- Basic design skills and understanding the Nokia network architecture;
- VMWare and OpenStack knowledge;
- Linux skills;
- Competency on another portfolio is highly desirable:
- Telco Cloud
- ORACLE DBA
- Shell Scripting
If you feel that you have the skills and experience that we are seeking, please apply now with a suitable resume.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Lisa Williams