Solution Architect l MS Exchange, O365
- Global IT Service Provider Company
- Permanent role
- Sydney CBD Location
Looking for a Solution Architect with either MS Exchange or O365 experience to work on a large transformation project based in Sydney CBD.
A Global IT Service Provider Company is currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect with end user computing (EUC) skills and experience to work on a large Transformation Project based in Sydney CBD.
- Coordinates routine aspects of solution development and architecture and management processes
- Oversees use of strategic solutions and offerings by the business development community
- Facilitates reduced risks to client and company; participates in solution business plan creation
- Identifies business requirements; evaluates concepts such as market timing, compelling event and problem identification to ensure that delivered solutions meet both short and long term company and client business performance expectations.
To be successful for the role you must be able to the demonstrate following;
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field preferred
- 7 + years of business solutions experience
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with business environment, business industry and competitor products and services
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software
Mandatory Technical skills
- End User Computing - Office 365, Lync, Exchange
- Proven experience working on major Transformation Project
- Strong Presentation skills
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200163793.
Reference Number: 200163793_4
Contact Details: Mary Norouzifar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mary Norouzifar