Wipro was first formed in 1947 as a vegetable oil refining company. Today, Wipro Technologies is a global IT services company that provides Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services, Infrastructure Management, Testing, Product Engineering, Engineering Design and Product Support. Their services are spread across a range of strategic domains.
Wipro Technologies is the first CMMi Level 5 certified software services company and the first outside USA to receive the IEEE Software Process Award.
Wipro offers services like Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Technology Services, Enterprise Application Services, Infrastructure Management, Testing, Product Engineering, Engineering Design and Product Support.
Business process outsourcing
Enterprise application services
Enterprise technology integration
Product engineering services
Total outsourcing and products such as: Wipro systems & technology Infrastructure technology solutions.
How to buy
Contact Wipro Sydney: Phone: +61 (2) 9394 8100
Wipro Limited Sydney
Level 17, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney, NSW - 2060
Phone: +61 (2) 9394 8100 Fax: +61 (2) 9394 8199
Wipro Limited Melbourne
Linfox House, Level I
493, St Kilda Road
Melbourne, Victoria -3004
Phone: +61 (03) 8623 2500
Latest Stories about
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- What is SAP Leonardo? Everything you need to know about SAP’s Leonardo platform
- Facing visa issues, Indian outsourcers have strength in numbers
- Contact in the cloud: Spark shifts Contact Energy’s IT
- Wipro is buying cloud consultant Appirio for US$500m
- Who leads the regional Managed Security Services race?
- With IoT projects come financial benefits, but also security risks
- Indian outsourcer Satyam's founder guilty of accounting fraud, court rules
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, March 24
- Former AMD CEO Rory Read finds a home in Dell
- Price tag for troubled SAP project will skyrocket to nearly $1 billion, audit says
- Dell to make line of PCs with recycled plastics
- Cisco's big about-face on Cloud services
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg named world's youngest billionaire
- Citigroup cutting IT jobs, shifting some work offshore