Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- UFB ahead of plan, says Curran
- Moon to get first mobile phone network
- HP expands its Device-as-a-Service offering to include Apple
- NZ ‘spoilt for choice’ with LPWAN options, says IDC
- eDay Trust wants Government ewaste action.
- The price of net neutrality is continued vigilance, says InternetNZ
- Spark details LoRaWAN rollout plans
- Chorus debuts LoRaWAN IoT network
- InternetNZ and Vocus slam Sky’s anti-piracy moves
- Pycom’s multi-radio IoT device tipped to boost local app development
- Spark firms up CAT-M1 rollout plans
- Vodafone to shift PSTN customers to VoIP
- Commerce Commission divvies up $50m Telecoms Development bill
- Stuff Fibre acquires Pure Fibre customers
- Coming to NZ – the B.One smart home hub